Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Neighbors

Monday, April 12, 2010

First Time

Each one of us have our own 'first times.' And more often than not, most of which happen spontaneously and sometimes, people end up regretting doing them. But for me, whether the outcome is good or not so good, I don't regret it. I always believe that everything happen for a reason and the reason may not be available for us instantly.

This is my first time to blog and I am positive that I won't be regretting doing this. I've been reading blogs for years now but never has it occurred to me to have my own blog site. I thought that it was a thing for a couch potato who has nothing to do. But I've read some interesting blogs and it changed my perception. It made me realize that I have written (hand-written) several articles and poem/songs when I was in college but never got the chance to publish them. They're all stashed in my keep slowly rotting. So I thought, maybe it's time for me to publish them through this blog site.

So there you have it. Just wait for my articles not only the old ones because this is the beginning. I am officially welcoming myself back in the world of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment