Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Neighbors

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FUNNY


I can't help but laugh at myself when I found out that I actually created this blog site a year ago to welcome back myself in the world of 'writing' which I totally missed when I started working full time.
If you read through the whole post, I mentioned that it was the beginning (of something). But after which, I got totally lost. Now I have to trace back what happened. Maybe I got hit by a bus and bumped my head and totally forgot about it. LOL!

Well, anyway, now that I found this blog of mine, I really hope this could 'really' be the beginning of whatever I wanted to start last year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment... you may also visit my other blog http://myilonggotastebud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete